Monday, March 26, 2007

The Unveiling of the Nursery...



Here it is...just finished yesterday, Austin and Logan's Rainforest nursery! Thanks to my awesome friend, Jennifer who did all of the very talented artwork!


My friend Anne painted the walls for me when she was 4 months pregnant. I am not allowed to paint anymore. Mom and I made the curtains and one of the bumpers, she's still working on the other one. Mom also made to the two alligators on the back of their cribs and I made the two blankets hanging over the edge of each crib.

























































































We named him, "Icky" the Iguana!


























As you can see, we have plenty of stuff, just need them!!














2 comments:

Shelby said...

Gorgeous just gorgeous. Now to just get them into it.

Katie said...

Such a cute nusery !! The boys will love it !! Hope your PGN stay is SHORT !!! PRINCESS1976