Thursday, July 20, 2006

July 20th

Written in my journal:

Horrible day – I feel like nothing is moving. No word on the I600A – Wed 1800 number, told to call 757 number 8:30 – 10:30 Friday am. Called, first time 26 minute wait, hung up on. Called back, told write or visit, make appointment – can’t make an appointment!

Hung up, cried, and frustrated – horror stories on the web about PGN – I had been ignoring, but heard new stories about DNA testing delays. Also, big e-mail going around about Focus on Adoption Group.

6-8 week time frame for pictures and video turned into 10-12 weeks, got first pictures June 2nd, won’t get more until Aug 20 – that’s excruciating!!

Need to write Foster Mother a letter. Need to write Austin and Logan. Need to update website.

Read where others had I171H before even sending dossier off – knew we should have waited, but then wouldn’t have Austin and Logan.

Lisa – was great – took charge, gave instructions, took action - soothed and consoled. Says things are moving in Guatemala and that I171H won’t hold things up. Promised me a baby – and to hold on tight to that thought.  Which SUCKS because THESE are my babies!

Looked at my time line – July 20th – family court….;-) things moving on.

Horrible cable day, lost phone, lost e-mail, more long phone calls.

0 comments: