Tuesday, June 6, 2006

First Doctor's Visit!

Lisa (our case worker) sent us additional medical pictures (from their first doctor’s visit) and their birth certificates.

Cristofer Alexander was born on April 29, 2006 at 6:45 PM and Cristofer Josue (pronounced like Jose, but with a whey so it sounds like “ho-zwey”) was born at 6:46 PM. They were born prematurely, but we don’t know how early yet. We also do not know their birth weights. They spent the first three weeks of their lives in the hospital, then were released into their Foster Mother’s care. They had their first doctor’s appointments when they were three weeks old.


At that time, Cristofer Alexander weighed 4 lbs 10 oz. and was 42.2 centimeters long.





I sure am bundled up!!

Momma needs to send some clothes that fit!





Cristofer Josue weighed 5 lbs 7 oz and was 44.7 centimeters long.

So Sweet!

1 comments:

Kjbikakis said...

Okay so i was just flipping through ur posts, and i saw that Austin and Logan were born on the same day as me and my twin!!! And seeing the times they were born at made me smile, they were born at 6:45 and 6:46 and me and my brother were bron at 1:45 and 1:46. Just thought i'd share that with you, and let you know, reading that, it made my day (: