Monday, August 28, 2006

8/28/06

Wow, just when you think you can’t wait anymore, it gets more intense. Right now, Gary and I are waiting on anything, just something to come through. We still do not have our 171H form, we submitted that about 7 days ago. We can’t move forward with DNA until that’s done. We can’t visit the boys until DNA has been done. Also, we’re waiting to see if the foster mother will writeus back. We gave her a letter and an envelope in the hopes that she would write us back.


Also, we’re waiting for the boys next medical update. So far they’ve been every 4 weeks. And lastly, we’re waiting to hear back fro mLisa just to hear that we’re doing okay. We know our 171H is holding things up in Guatemala, but I guess I’m just looking for reassurance.

I literally sit at my computer and hit, refresh over and over and over again.

In the meantime, we’re going to go ahead with the nursery and with the registering.

0 comments: